What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you can access our website. Cookies allow, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies are there?
They are of three types: entity, time and purpose cookies.
a) Entity Cookies:
– Own cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
b) Time Cookies:
– Session cookies: They are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: The data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
c) Cookies of purpose:
– Analysis cookies: Those processed by Patios del Orfebre 1877, C.G., hereinafter The Company, or by third parties that allow the company to quantify the number of users to perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the service offered. To do this, its navigation on the Company’s website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of its products or services.
– Advertising cookies: Those that allow the management of the advertising spaces that, if any, the editor has included in a web page, from which the requested service is provided and based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which show the ads
– Behavioral advertising cookies: Store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, The Company can know the browsing habits on the Internet and display advertising related to the browsing profile of those.
– Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in their terminal, such as language, type of browser through which they access the service, regional configuration from where they access, etc.
– Technical cookies: Allow the user to navigate through a web page, and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
What types of cookies does this website use?
a) Cookies found on this website:
www.patiosdelorfebre.es: viewed_cookie_policy, wordpress_test_cookie
www.google.com: APISID, CONSENT, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID
b) Cookies used by this website: types that Google uses.
Different types of cookies are used for the operation of products related to advertisements and Google websites. Some or all of the cookies identified below can be stored in the user’s browser, from where they can be viewed and managed (although it is possible that browsers for mobile devices do not offer this visibility).
These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the appearance or behavior of the website, for example, the language you prefer or the region in which you are. For example, when remembering your region, a website can provide you with news about local traffic or weather reports. These cookies also allow you to change the size of the text, the font and other parts of the web pages that you can customize. The loss of information stored in a preferences cookie may make the website experience less functional, but should not affect its operation. Most Google users have a cookie called “NID” in their browsers. A browser sends this cookie through requests to Google websites. The NID cookie contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (for example, Spanish), the number of search results you want displayed per page (for example, 10 or 20) ) and if you want the Google SafeSearch filter to be enabled or disabled.
Process cookies allow the operation of the website and offer services expected by the user accessing the website, such as browsing web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website can not function properly. For example, we use a cookie called “lbcs” that allows Google Docs to open many documents in a browser. If this cookie were blocked, Google Docs could not function properly.
Web sites often collect information about how users interact with them. This information can include the pages that users visit more frequently and if users receive error messages from certain pages. We use the so-called “session state cookies” in order to improve our services in order to improve the browsing experience of users. If these cookies are blocked or deleted, the website will continue to function. These cookies can also be used to anonymously measure the effectiveness of pay per click (PPC) and affiliate advertising. For example, we use a cookie called “recently_watched_video_id_list” so that YouTube can record the most recent videos that have been viewed in a specific browser.
Google Analytics is the analysis tool that helps website and application owners understand how visitors interact with their properties. This tool can use a set of cookies to collect information and provide statistics on the use of websites without personally identifying Google visitors. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is “__ga”. In addition to providing website usage statistics, Google Analytics can also be used in conjunction with some of the advertising cookies described above to show more relevant ads on Google properties (eg, in Google search) and throughout the Web. More information about Google Analytics cookies and information about privacy.
c) More information on analysis cookies.
The website of the Company uses Google Analytics cookies. This application has been developed by Google, who provides us with the service of measurement and analysis of the audience of our pages. You can also use this data to improve your own services and to offer services to other companies. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may transmit said information to third parties, when required by law or when said third parties process it on behalf of Google. This last entity will not associate (part of) its IP address with any other data it has. By using this website, the user consents to the processing of their information by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
These tools do not obtain data about the name or surnames or the postal address from where the user connects. The information they obtain is related to the number of pages visited, language, social network in which the news of the Company is published, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, number of new users, frequency and reoccurrence of the visits, time of the same, browser, operator or type of terminal from which they are made.
This information is used to improve our pages, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to users, adapting them, for example, to the most used browsers or terminals.
a) For more information on Facebook cookies:
b) For more Instagram cookie information:
Revocation and deletion of cookies
The user can configure his computer so that he does not receive cookies. This fact shall not prevent access to the information on the Company’s website for the processing of the data and the purposes indicated. You can find information on how to do it through: